Thursday, January 14, 2010

Midnight Randomness from my baby gurl :)

Ok so I finished my Structural Vibration exam which was really crappy and I would be really happy even if I can just pass that paper o.O. Okay so I ve to start studying on my thermodynamics maths and management studies but now is Chill time and I am just chatting with my girl about so many things. I really miss her alot... and she misses me alot too....
Even for just a few days. We basically spent my study weeks together so yeah... haha


Shes supposed to be studying right now for her exam tomorrow! but look at what she came up with :D so much time in your hands huh baby? :P






spend so much time to do this.. but I really appreciate it ^^ and yeah. I love you very much too! You're the best... and my one and only ^^ and best of luck for your studies and your exam baby! Bless you :) okay i'll stop distracting you now.

No comments:

Post a Comment