Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Just letting my heart out after midnight :D

I've always had this question in my head, what if I never knew her?

I guess things wouldn't be as great as it can get when I am with her :)
I've never felt so thankful or blessed to have someone like her.. Such a great friend and a companion... A great support to me for what I am doing.. Someone to talk me into relaxing when I get pissed.. Worries that I spend too much for her.... Worries that I emo too much... hehe I do not know what we will be for time to come, but I'll always know and confide that she will be the best thing that ever happened to me. :)

So what if I never knew her?
I'd probably be staying at home playing games,
I'd never have the motivation to do better in my education,
I'd have lunch alone at Fullhouse,
I'd be riding my bike dangerously,
I'd be walking around shopping malls alone,
I'd be driving a car without anyone beside,
I'd be scrambling and panicking when I get too nervous,
I'd be emoing more often! XD,
I'd be doing my "stuff" without control ,
I wouldn't be able to see what I may be in the future.

Somehow there is this magical picture that she gave me. It's a picture of her sitting on a porch, with pretty flower by her side. A perspective of buildings behind her leading towards the horizon of the sky. I've placed it on my table so that I can see it every time. A little girl staring back at me. Pretty, relaxed, confident and innocent with wind blowing her hair to one side, posing in a relaxing manner. Her eyes, looking back at me.. Everything seems perfect in there. I really like that picture. Keeps me calm, relaxed and motivated to get through my day. The smile of hers, priceless. I look back at it, wondering how such a simple picture can have such a huge impact on me.

This may seem unimportant to everyone else, but this is something that impacts me and I have no reason why this picture of her does.

I guess its all because of unexplained human emotions, especially love and definitely because it is my girl who means very much to me right now..

Love you baby, goodnight :)


No comments:

Post a Comment