Saturday, December 26, 2009

Festive seasons PHEW!

I've been back in Subang Jaya for nearly two weeks. Having spent so much time with my friends, family and my girl, I don't have any time to update my blog!

But here I am, Blogging now, on a Saturday morning on Boxing Day where everybody stays in to do their own things XD Like watch TV, play computer, laze around in bed and for me, STUDY! crap....

Been to my girls family Christmas dinner yesterday. There was so many people there. Initially I went there with Marcus to pick her up for a mamak session, but then things took a twist. She invited me in to eat and drink and enjoy time there! okay we were pretty shy at first. Come on, outsiders joining a family party. SURE SHY LA!

So we were forcefully "dragged" in to her party in a way :P but all was good. Had fun there, had good food and also was introduced briefly to her family :P End up talking there with her sister and cousins and meeting baby Darren. lol Im sure my girl had a blast too gaining so much weight from food from that night XD

Yeah! I gave her her present too! After a long awaited 1 month since i just gave her hints that practically lead her nowhere hehe... But its true! the hints were correct! Made out of trees or wood? common thing in the house?? Its a book! of course hahaha :)

At first I had to cover up the real present, I used a box and made a secret compartment at the base of the box. Well its not really secretive but with newspapers blinding her sight, she couldn't find the secret compartment. On top the secret compartment I put another present in, an aromatherapy burner :D. So she opened it up and fell for it ;) taking the lavender box and thinking the hints were leading to this LONG AWAITED PRESENT.

Oh yes, and for times I have led her to thinking what kinda present shes going to get. Like asking who her best girlfriend is? or if she likes Lavender? hahah

Well I said " so now you can throw the box away" and she said " no I don't want to throw it away. I can use this to keep my presents.." I wanted her to find it herself at home but then I wouldn't be able to see her reaction for this little Christmas present I got her. I pick up the box and go " don't you think the box is a little heavy? I think I may have put too much wrappers or something." She replied, "Is it? no la not heavy also." LOL~! well took her some time till she got the idea that there may be another present. I did mention it to her to not have expectations. So yeah, maybe the aromatherapy burner was not up to par because it didn't fulfill the hint that it was personalized :P Then she asked " is there something else??" and sure I told her there was something else. I couldn't bare the sight to see her thinking if there was another present hehe.

Actually baby, If you noticed the two letters have been tagged part 1 and part 2. I was hoping you'd ask "where is part 2?" hahaha but nvm. You found it anyway :)

Glad you were happy when you found your present ^^. I was kinda nervous at first if you liked it. but all is looking well :)

This part of the blog will be going to my baby:
I'm awaiting my Christmas present :P Take your time though... It is because I can feel it already ;). I'll just wait for you to confirm it :)






No comments:

Post a Comment