Wednesday, February 24, 2010

EAR WAX???? LOL

It's funny how people can come up with inspirations everyday. For instance, sitting in a bus, having a dump, shouting at someone or maybe even staring into blank space. Oh you get what I mean.

So it is after class and I just woke up from my evening nap and I decided to clean my ears. People always advice to allow professionals to do it and not clean with a cotton swab, just in case the cotton gets stuck inside your ears or maybe to prevent the risk of getting ear infections.

Anyway, I was searching through the net until I came upon a few videos that I kinda remembered about. I don't know if someone showed( edit: now I remember! Daryl Yeap, my good friend showed me this video when we were comparing disgusting videos lol) this to me before or I stumbled on it before. So I came upon these videos on the internet and I got an inspiration to blog about it! XD

As you can see from these videos, these people who are having their ear de-waxed must have not been cleaning their ears since they were born or something! Look at the lumps that are coming out of their ear! I know its rather disgusting but hey! imagine digging for gold in a gold mine, and you have so much to yield! lolololol Imagine how proud you can be to dig out so much "gold" from a persons ear XD

Shall blog when I come up with another inspiration again!
Chiaoz people!









No comments:

Post a Comment