Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Life after new year's day

Ahh, so lazy to post... Studying now! How to post ><

Anyway, feels like i'm married :P

Is there such thing as TOO close?
Nahh I don't think so. Usually, we see things as how we want to see it. Yesterday, my baby gurl and I were coming back from her college, IACT and we stopped at a traffic light. She said " look up. Look at the clouds." well, of course these clouds form shapes. Shapes that we want to see. I could see an alligator, a slipper, a telivision? and she could see some other things like bears or a baby :P

My point is, if we look at things in a positive way, we can take it as positive steps through our phases of life. Like getting fired could be a bad thing, and also a good thing.Question is, how can you see it as a positive thing? That, my friends, is up to you to decide :D.

Like a fair and just balance, there are pro's and cons.

I'm pretty much loved by someone and I pretty much love someone right now.. We're spending a lot of time now and its great :) I get to see you everyday, I get to spend time with you no matter what I am doing. And hey! We cleaned your house and get some stuff fixed at your place :D However, saying good bye or spending time away from you when I get back to Semenyih will be kinda hard to take in... well, not only hard for you but hard for me too.... This does not scare me nor its a daunting situation to face because I've got confidence that i'll always cherish and love you.

Nevertheless, nothing will change how I feel for you. I'll say this even if I said it before. Hope this can comfort and make your worries vanish. :)

As seen somewhere before "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" :P







No comments:

Post a Comment