Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What do I have in mind?


yes, Sexy, i know. Now how about I get a loan right now, pay down payment and just take this bike home from a dealer somewhere? hahahaha MUAHAHAHA!
As usual, dreams come true, just now now. HATE that fact damn it. We always wish for what we want, but things come at the least expected moments. Lets see how to put thisYou have a stomach ache,y a wanna go toilet, and then ur walking to the toilet, and then suddenly the stomach ache goes away. I'm sure it'll be like "sh*t! faster come out! i don't wanna go back and forth and have more stomach ache!" So yeah you kinda force it.
Dreams make you do silly things, and silly things are what I am going to do. Now for this bike, you'll be mine in about 3 years time? lol. Yes baby, i'll wait for you. The curves on your body, the sounds you make when you're moving. I'm sure ya'all know im talking about my dream bike, the kawasaki ZX-6R ; monters version or not. :D
AWESOME
*dreaming of my days flying on this machine*

No comments:

Post a Comment