Sunday, November 29, 2009

phew! this was actually last thursday haha

came back to subang last thursday for the first time this semester! Man, i don't like having classes on friday. They are like, a pain in the arse. I've been wishing for the past 2 years to have no friday classes but, my wish never came true... Where is my genie!

Anyway, so i came back last thursday, on my motorbike. this time with honsam at the back seat. Had a couple of races down the highways. especially the puchong one. I was racing with this fat dude on a 2 stroke 125cc kap chai! He tailgated me, flashed my rearview mirrors, what was i supposed to do?! Of course, pull off from him lah! this is malaysia! How can go slow and steady when someone is flashing lights at ur mirror! haha So i sped off, and when im pretty far in front i slowed down. He eventually caught up with me and did the same thing again! This time I swerved in and out of traffic! I actually did it pretty extreme. Got my own adrenaline rushing to my heart... but dayum it felt awesome! Cold sweat, ya hearth pumping, and u know la all those like how people described.

So then reaching the Subang jaya turning from the puchong highway, i just let him go la of course.. Gentlemen mah.... cannot kiasu kiasu wan ok...

Eventually, still had to rush home haha.. Took a bath, and then ate my dinner, super small dinner and then had to go out for mamak! Drove off with my bro's car and of picked the guys as usual and then off to jayaOne to pick my baby up! not literally my baby la.. i still no wife yet okay... Available wan okay... lololololol

parked by right in front cold storage, cos sidharth wanna go and pee. the funny thing was i told him that i would wait the exact same spot but... I deliberately moved in front a few meters (ROFLMAO!)Saw him walk straight to our car but when he reached our car he turned and walked back to the earlier spot we agreed earlier! Syekit and me was laughing in the car like santa was here...Unexpected two guests came along.. now if i remember their names.... EE lin and farnee. Ok so i had to pack the car with 6 people for a moment to go to SS2 from jayaOne. no biggie even if there were police roadblocks around!8sarcasm* just belanja them or ajak them go to murni only.. Steady wan....

So then murni was alright, packed as usual, hard to find waiters, AS USUAL. Food was as awesome as it could get. But come to think of it? Has anyone walked pass their kitchen and their drink stations? Pretty dirty... ironically pretty and dirty at the same time lol. Just kiddin. Anyway, someone theorized that they cant cope with washing all the plates everyday so what do they do? they just dip the plates in water and then put it out back for use! like this plate is used for chicken chop. So, u dip it iin water and then give it back to the chicken chop station. No one will notice! cos they use the same sauce, and it smells the same right... hahaha

So that was then. after murni, headed back to sids place to watch a bit of modern warfare 2. AWesome game but i still have not watched it yet. Plus we searched o wilhelms scream + some other parodies people try to use in movies. Anyway my post will be super long.. I better stop here!

chiaoz people!

No comments:

Post a Comment