Sunday, November 29, 2009

now for saturday! WAH LAU WEH 3 days in a row!

This would be the best day of the week. I got to spend the day with my baby :) she wore a green dress from blook which looked really flirtatious, and cheerful and just light.. like that kinda jumpy and energetic short dresses? She looked so pretty i just couldn't take my eyes off her..Believe me, with those glasses, i think its sexy :P but she never believes me! lol. Gives her an excuse for me to flatter her more hahaha... right baby? of course, shes the best ;) We were in 1utama to watch New Moon.. was there with andrew and his girlfriend.

Well, new moon was definitely not the highlight of the day. Maybe for the girls, just taylor lautner o.O lol.At serious moments of the movie, especially the romantic part, my baby found it so cheesy! i think she was the only one laughing in the cinema? lol people were looking at her... but i laughed as well... reminded me of my certain level of cheesyness too XD

Where are the hawt chicks in twilight saga! We reached 1utama around 1 and then headed straight to maxis to change our lines to postpaid! thats awesome... now we dont have to spend more than rm40 a month and we have so much more to use! by then it was approaching nearly two o'clock so we went and collect the tickets first... and got a 1901 new york chicken hot dawg sandwhich.. which was okay just to fill our stomachs.. For sum reason, my baby was really hyper that day. haha probably because she was going to meet Andrew's girlfrind? i dont know. Anyway, even if new moon wasn't that good.. i still had a great time with my gurl...

No wonnder people go to the cinemas so often! hahaha After the movie, we walked around and then headed to the ikea for lunch. the standard meatballs and also the Daim almond cake never fails. Oh wait now including the juicy chicken wings! :D had lunch and then went off to find my webcak for rm59! In comparison, that would be pretty cheap cos webcams cost around rm80 and above? oh well. now i've got my webcam to chat with my baby even when i am far away :)

On the way home, we took the kota damansara way but we took the wrong turn... Well, my baby suggested the wrong road actually but theres nothing wrong about that.. Even if i had to go home early, i'll never put the blame on her.. People make mistakes... but at the end of the day.. I just wanted to comfort her as much as I can... She looked so worried.. so upset about herself.. being the one that caused trouble and all... I didn't want her to think of it that way... and lower her self esteem and all? nononono.. of course not.. I'll have to always remind her that shes the best, my best :) Just looking at her in her eyes...with that smile on that face... a pretty one I should say.... makes me love her so much more :)

So theres the post for tonight.. A rather sweet one indeed i hope. :P

Chiaoz people!

No comments:

Post a Comment